THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Joy and I are in Bangkok.

We landed in Bangkok safe and sound. After jet-lack I brought Joy to see one of my supporters who are in coma at the hospital. Then visited my dad and aunty. Today is the first day of Bangkok staff Meeting. I'm exciting to see the staff members. We will going for trip to the south of Thailand this week. I would appreciate if you keep us in your prayers.    

2 comments:

  1. Tell us more! How was seeing your dad? What's been your fav meal since you've been back? I miss you guys. I'm glad for all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to hear for you. wow how exciting this journey is! I wish i could be out there like you and joy. I envy you guys ^^ Be filled with the Holy Spirit and rejoice in Him all times~. I pray that I can hear more blessing news!

    ReplyDelete