THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Update!!!

I have been reconnecting with my former supporters. One of them had passed away last week. I have no confident to challenge those who had quit back to support again. May you please pray for that God would change my thought and refresh my vision & calling.
By the way I haven't get to see any of my siblings yet. I need much courage to meet them because they all non Christian also my niece who I had supported her now made a bad choice for her life with her boy friend. Please keep this in your prayer. Thank you

Besides, Joy Myers now started her Thai language class with 2 Canadians short term Missionary in Bangkok. Hopefully they getting more skill soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment