THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good news..!!

I got the result of the test about my uterus tumor that said "No abnormal cells detected." Thank you for all who have been praying for me. I still working as a Office building & Guest house manager of Thailand CCC. It is the time to fixing things and get dirty again.
May The Lord be with you and give you strength in every situations so that you will be the light of the world around you.  

2 comments:

  1. that is good news! I remember that guest house well - you have an important role there. what is going on with music min or communication training?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music ministry became campus music as I know. They did the good job when we had LTI camp for the North Region in last Oct. The team members are new people mostly but Ake (pianist/keyboard).

      Delete