THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Moving forward.

As I have been working on the building maintenance in Bangkok. I was thinking about follow up the new believers in Chiangmai but there is no opening placement to fit me in that area to minister those high school kids.
However I'm learning to fill the needs of the organization according to Jeremiah 29:7 "Also seek the peace and prosperity of the city......". I have had asked by the leaders to be in charge of supervise all ThaiCCC buildings[Student Centers, office, houses & facilities] in Bangkok (Central), Chiangmai & Chiangrai (North), Konkean (Northeast) and maybe in the South (but I hope not).

Well sounds like God's plan is bigger than my thought. I definitely get opportunities to see the girls and boys when I go to Chiangmai.
Now I really thankful that God let me got a degree of Interior Design (from college) and gifted me in order to work with Him. And I pray that you will be the bless to your workplace, your boss, your colleagues and your family. Also being healthy and wealthy in every area of your life..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment