THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Real Smiles :)

Touching the difference people is the first step for life changed. 
John 10:14-16 said " I am the good shepherd,......and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also......."
I never have this kind of experience to helping dentist mobile clinic before. Lots of unpredictable, remote area, tribal communities and the christian orphanage. I end up translated for the dentist and helped out all missing spots of six days work with the dentist team who came to help the unfortunates in Chiangrai. Schools, churches and orphanage were blessed by the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment