THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baptism of Panida

She was a new believer in 2008 she gradually growing in Christ then her husband, Nat came to know the Lord in 2010. They both are my good friends who have been going to Mahapawn Bangkok Church in order to learn about God.
I praise God that He never give up. Every time when I had spiritual conversations with Nat when he was a non believer. I had zero hope for this man to open his heart for Jesus but we kept hangout and Nat always came up with lot of questions.
For me it such a long progress to see the growth but our relationship is matter. I am so blessed by being a part of their life and to see God works in something that I cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment