THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD

THERE IS NO DEAD END IN GOD
Movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Knowing God Personally

On September 24th, 2014 at Chula Campus. I got to shared KGP. to Yok, she is studying Master degree of Mechanical Engineer. We knew each other from English corner at Entrance Cafe on campus. (I have been partnering with Imagine Thailand and Entrance Coffee & Studio since last August)
As I have been praying for her for several weeks finally God gave me an opportunity to have a spiritual conversation to her. She was listening with caution then she didn't seem hunger in spirit but also she hadn't offended neither. In the end of our talk I gave her NT Bible.
She said "For me Christianity is one of the religions. I don't think I can convert from Buddhist but I want to know more what is in the Bible." PRAISE GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment